I am super excited to announce a fun new way to connect and grow in the garden this year – the Urban Farm Schoolhouse Monthly Meet Up!
This is an opportunity to plan and grow, side-by-side, throughout the entire growing season. I’ll be letting you in on what’s worked for me and what I’m doing in my own garden each month. It’s like a garden apprenticeship! In each session, you will be able to plan, practice, and learn about what to do in the vegetable garden each month with encouragement and “technical” support.
Topics will include:
- Seeds – what vegetable seeds to plant that month and how to care for them
- Soil – how to care for and build soil
- Fertilizer – which plants to fertilize when and how
- Tools and Structures – what structures to put in place for plants that month
- Future Planning – gardening moves to make in order to be prepared for the coming months
- Miscellaneous topics relevant to that month, such as seed sowing, harvesting, and seed saving
The meet ups will be on the 4th Saturday of the month, starting this month on Saturday, February 28th!
For more details and to sign up, click HERE!
I hope you’ll share this with other aspiring gardeners in your life -the more, the merrier!! Better yet, maybe you’ll decide to join me! It’s going to be so fun!
*Image by Lori Eanes